Oucha. That was a tough ride today and it's one of the easier ones! Some massive hills, unreal heat and mountain biking through sand and rocks.
Burning through 4000 calories a day which means you can eat many many biscuits, hurrah!
One poor person down with serious heat stroke already.
We are bit nervous about tomorrow - it's meant to be a real challenge, lots of steep hills and much, much tougher than today......
We saw some amazing views though and had a great reception everywhere from the locals, which makes you feel good and helps you push on.
Have just got into camp and we are scheduled to play football with the kids this evening. No rest for the wicked but I don't fancy our chances much.
Everything hurting and, as they say, hurting in places I didn’t know I had.
However so far spirits remain high.
No comments:
Post a Comment